The New & Improved APC TOP JOB Awards!
- Now the most powerful marketing tool for Painting Contractors!
- Win a TOP JOB... and win new business all year long!
Win a TOP JOB in your local region... and use it to win new jobs. Here's how:
- APC will award TOP JOB Winners in multiple categories and multiple regions across the U.S.
- Categories include Residential, Commercial, Decorative and Wallcovering.
- Regions include Northwest, West, Southwest, Midwest, Southeast and more!.
- Winners receive Extensive Marketing Package from APC Magazine.
- Use your TOP JOB Award to promote your business to customers!
- Coverage in APC Magazine.
- Bonus Copies of APC TOP JOB Issue.
- Deluxe Marketing Package from APC Magazine.
- Ready-To-Use Press Releases for local media.
- A bevy of promotional items: Pens, Truck Magnets, T-Shirts...
- Special Recognition at PDCA Annual Awards Reception.
Here's what you need to submit:
- Photos - Before & After Photos (Shots during the job are optional).
- Job Description - In 25 to 1,000 words, tell us why this is a TOP JOB.
- Entry Form - Fill it out, and send it in by Dec. 31, 2014.
Photographs are very important to your entry. We must be able to see your work, so follow these guidelines for your before-and-after photos:
- Take shots before and after the job
- DO NOT send photos that reveal safety hazards
- Digital photos on a CD or thumb drive are preferred, but high quality are acceptable.
Entry Deadline: Dec. 31, 2014
Send Entries To: APC TOP JOB Awards, 8536 Misty Ridge Lane, Navarre, FL 32566 or
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions: Click here to email your questions.
To enter, follow the directions on this page. Eligible jobs must have been completed in 2014 by the painting contractor submitting the entry. Subcontracted work is prohibited. Entrants must be contractors engaged in residential, commercial or industrial painting (not full-time decorators, interior designers or builders). Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. All entries must include a signed Official Entry Form. Winners will be selected by the staff of American Painting Contractor (APC), whose decisions are final. Entries and photographs become the property of APC and are not returnable. Winners will be notified by March 1, 2015. No prize substitutions allowed. Applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Employees of Columbia Books, LLC; their agents, affiliates and subsidiaries; and their immediate families are ineligible. This contest is subject to U.S. law. All U.S. federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone.
APC TOP JOB
The Win that Keeps on Winning!