17th Annual Top Job Awards
Enter your TOP JOB of 2013 for a chance to win a $5,000 Grand Prize!
Plus, three first place prizes valued at more than $1,000:
Click here to download the Official Entry Form:
Submitted projects can be from any of four categories:
- Decorative Painting
Winners will be announced and profiled early in 2014.
Honorable Mention TOP JOBS will be profiled throughout the year.
- Photos - Before the job, during the job, after the job. We want to see work in progress. You cannot send us too many photos.
- Job Description - Give us a detailed typed account of the job from beginning to end including prep work, paint brands, unexpected surprises, quirky customer stories, ect. Let it flow - you won't bore us.
- Entry Form - Fill it out, and send it in by Dec. 1, 2013.
Photographs are very important to your entry. We must be able to see your work, so take lots of photos and follow these tips:
- Take broad shots before, during, and after the job
- Take close-ups of detail work - prep and intricate color schemes.
- DO NOT send photos that reveal safety hazards
- Digital photos on a CD or thumb drive are preferred, but high quality snapshots are acceptable.
Entry Deadline: Dec. 1, 2013
Send Entries To: APC TOP JOB Awards, 8536 Misty Ridge Lane, Navarre, FL 32566
Questions: Click here to email your questions.
To enter, follow the directions on this page. Eligible jobs must have been completed in 2013 by the painting contractor submitting the entry. Subcontracted work is prohibited. Entrants must be contractors engaged in architectural or industrial painting â€“ not full-time decorators, interior designers or builders. Entrants must be atleast 18 years of age. All entries must include a signed Official Entry Form. Winners will be selected by the staff of American Painting Contractor (APC), whose decisions are final. Entries and photographs become the property of APC, and are not returnable. The winners will be notified by March. 1, 2014. No prize substitutions allowed. Applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Employees of Columbia Books, LLC; Rust-Oleum Corporation; their agents, affiliates and subsidiaries; and their immediate families are ineligible. This contest is subject to U.S. law. All U.S. federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone.